Euractiv Stakeholder Workshop in Berlin on October 25th: Renewable Energies and the Smart Grid – A Solution for Europe’s Regions?
The German editorial office of Euractiv, in cooperation with GE Energy and the Assembly of European Regions (AER), will conduct a stakeholder workshop in Berlin on October 25th, titled “Renewable Energies and the Smart Grid – A Solution for Europe’s Regions?”.
Date and time:
October 25th, starting at 10:00, followed by lunch at 12:00.
Location: Haus der Bundespressekonferenz, Raum 0107, Schiffbauerdamm 40, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Rainer Bröring, GE Wind Energy GmbH
- Klaus Klipp, Secretary General AER
- Barbara Steffner, Representation of the European Commision in Berlin
- Dr. Joachim Lang, Representation E.On in Berlin
- Hans-Josef Fell, Green Party
- Franzjosef Schafhausen, Ministry of the Environment
- Antonella Battaglini, Potsdam Institute for research into climate change
Representatives from government authorities, think tanks, utilities and the media will discuss the opportunities that renewable energies provide to regional authorities. The discussion will furthermore focus on the legal framework and the technological infrastructure, e.g. the Smart Grid, that is indispensable for the realization of a sustainable energy future in Europe’s regions.
The event is limited to 30 participants, so please double check with the organizers before you attend.
For further information, please contact Khanh Wisniewska at +49-30-2060-5151 or email@example.com